Saturday 10 November 2012

Chasing Ambulances

I am sure that one day soon it will stop raining and I won't have the excuse to sit in and craft.  But until that day.......

Found another interesting challenge at CASology.  Clean and simple.   Although this isn't a card style I have worked much with occasionally I manage to turn out something that would perhaps qualify.  So in the interest of stretching my boundaries and getting out of my comfy chair I thought I'd see what I could come up with.  The theme for the next few hours is orange.  I can do something with that.   So I started working with a seagull and a deckchair button I had and.........oh......maybe not......but......ahh......OK.  



Not a deckchair to be seen.    I've used some white card (honestly it's white, so difficult to get a good photo with these overcast days) which I embossed with Sizzix Rays embossing folder.  I used Sizzix Halloween Shadows strip die to cut the people from orange 12 x 12 printed paper and the bats from bright orange card.  Stick them on.  Job done.  What do you think????  Is it CAS?  All comments gratefully received.  

I am entering this into CASology Challenge, Week 18, Orange

If you like the clean and simple style there's a new challenge blog starting very soon.   Check out Addicted to CAS

Hope your day has a little bit of sunshine.   

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely CAS card, thanks for the info on the new challenge blog I will take a look.

Melissa said...

Very cute!! Love the silhouettes of the trick-or-treaters and the embossed rays remind me of a sunset!! Very definitely a CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! :) Hope to see you again!

Jen W. said...

Yup, it's CAS and super fun! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card... definitely CAS! so glad that you found CASology and decided to play along... hope we see you again!!

Ardyth said...

Love the silhouettes - they're adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!