Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ice Blue Cool

Hello, all Desert Wanderers.  Welcome.  Tonight we are in full silly season mode.  I am a real fan of leaving christmas firmly in December, but needs must.  I am a long time participant in the Craft Creations online card challenge.  Now this is a 'join by email contest' but I figured since I now had the blog up and running I would share this little project with you all and maybe let you know about a great competition if you aren't aware of it.    Anyway the theme this month at Craft Creations is Christmas.  



I have used a tri-fold aperture card in Hi-5 Pearl Morphing Mauve as my base card.  I tore pieces of creative paper Snowflakes on Blue and used these as a border around the card and also inside the aperture.  The decoupage is Robin on a Flower Pot.  I think it goes well with the cool blue papers to give a more contemporary Christmas look.  My grandmother will be 90 next year.  She loves the birds and the garden so this will be her christmas card from me.  Hello NannyAll materials are from Craft Creations.

I am entering this into Craft Creations Card Challenge - Christmas



1 comment:

Sylvia said...

A great card for your grandmother, the robin is very festive. Just catching up on my comments, I am away visiting relatives next week so am very busy trying to fit everything in!!