Monday 12 November 2012

The Nature of Time

Hello everyone and a special hello to my little band of followers.  Found a lovely little challenge over at Craft Room Challenge blog.  This fortnight they wanted something to do with time and with Crafty Individuals as the sponsor how can I fail to be inspired.   I am a big CI fan.  Anyway here's my project.  I have incorporated a darling CI image which I have been itching to use.  I have also used a piece of bark I found whilst out for a walk one day.  I'm not sure what tree it was, some sort of pine I think, but there were a number of pretty pieces which caught my eye so I brought them home and put a heavy weight on them so that they would dry flat.  So pleased to be able to use some of this beautiful natural product.


So here's my card.  I have used Bo Bunny's Beautiful Life Dots paper.  I used a clockface stencil with Memento Ink London Fog because this gives a lovely muted effect.  When I saw this piece of bark I thought it looked like the letter "H" (it really was that shape) so thought that would be a lovely way to start the word "hello".  The adorable clock image is from Crafty Individuals Miniature Book "Christmas".  Some peel-off sticker letters to complete the sentiment and mounted on blue card.

I am entering this into Craft Room Challenge - Time Keeping  

If anyone is interested there is a fabulous giveaway at Really Reasonable Ribbon finishing on 7th December.  Check it out here

Happy crafting everyone. 

1 comment:

craft-roomjulia said...

I love your beautiful card especially how you have stencilled the clock face and the bark, so very clever. Thanks for joining in at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxx