Thursday 20 December 2012

Inspired Gardening

Hi everyone.  Me again. Well, of course it's me!  Glad you dropped by.  Not many days left now until the big day.  For some people that's Christmas, for others it's the end of the world!!  Personally I have  planned my vegetable patch for next year so if the end of the Mayan Calendar does indeed signify the end of the world then I shall be very disappointed.    I have big plans for salsify and quinoa.   The Mayans would approve of quinoa.


I've had a productive afternoon and managed to finish another project that I want to submit to the Kortglede challenge.  This closes in an hour or so so must blog fast. 

A folder made of paper......

Inside a set of notelets


I used an A3 piece of patterned card which I folded in half and then folded in 5cm at each end.  The card was white on the back so I added an insert of handmade paper.   I spritzed the front with Tsukineko silver shimmer spritz and added a tag stamped with K-3117 from The Montage Collection.  I used Sizzix embosslit spiral and a brad and then attatched a silver loop to hold it closed.  I made a set of 6 notelets using Born to Shop Green Goddess embossing folder.  I coloured them using a wide variety of ink pads.  Whatever came to hand and looked good.  Quite pleased with the result.  Here's some better views of the notelets......





So this is my gift made of paper.  No chocolate in sight!


Take care, thanks for visiting.  All comments gratefully received.  


No comments: