Monday 2 September 2013

A Little Luck

Good evening blog friends and followers.  I hope the week is off to a good start for you all.  Another grey and wet day here today but a bit warmer and they say we might see the sun again on Wednesday.  Hurray.  I am not ready for Autumn yet, although there are a few challenges out there looking for those colours so.......

Actually I'm going to write this cos it always makes Kay laugh.  Hi Kay.  Over at Hjerteboden it's Autumn with brown and orange and at Joan's Garden it's a recipe.  I love Joan's recipes.  This week it's gingham/plaid/checks, green, white and brown, butterflies and something Autumn.  I hear you laughing Kay but really you should try it.  It's a great combination.  Look what I did......


My main image is a recently acquired stamp from PaperArtsy called Winter Wonderland Plate 6.  Isn't she lovely.  I stamped using DI Walnut Stain on white card then used PaperArtsy Limelight to colour the plaid curtains.  I layered on green and orange card and then mounted on my base which is the lovely brown and white paper from Basic Grey called Offbeat novel ofb-1390.   The leaves in autumn colours are from Storyteller and I cut the butterflies using Cheery Lynn Mini Dimensional Butterflies die.  The sentiment, which is good luck in Norwegian, was computer generated, coloured with Shabby Shutters and I added a couple of green brads.

Joining the fun at
Joan's Garden
Hjerteboden Utfordring 9 - Høst brunt og oransje
Papirdokkene Utfordring 51 - Stempel
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft-room Challenge - Something New First time I've used this stamp
Basic Grey Challenges 101 - Back to School / Good Luck

I would like to congratulate Bibiana on her first blogaversary and if you drop by her blog there are some great giveaways.  Click here or on the link in my sidebar. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great evening. 

8 comments:

hazel said...

A fabulous card, I love the image, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Debi said...

another beautiful creation! thanks for sharing with us again at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, great useof the recipe, love the image framed with the gingham curtains and those fabulous Autun leaves.

Sylv xx

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty and interesting card. Great color combination and I love how you stamped the image. Great job.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and great colors!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining Hjertebodens Challenge in September

Hugs, Audhild

Camilla said...

What a lovely card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Hjerteboden <3
Hugs, Camilla

Kazkrafts said...

this is gorgeous, I love the colours and that main stamp is fab!! :)