Tuesday 21 January 2014

Monster Love

Hello.  Welcome.  Big hello to Pam.  Glad you joined my happy following.  I think we are in a lull between storms.  Hoping the weather gets a little less extreme.  It seems to go from all to nothing and back again at the drop of a hat. 

I have been working on a cute little ATC.  Even a monster needs love you know.  He looks a little sad so I am sending happy thoughts and hopes that he gets a kiss for Valentines. 


I painted my ATC with PaperArtsy Pansy Fresco finish paint.  Then I mixed some Limelight FF paint with some texture paste and put it through That Special Touch Of Bamboo mask.  The little monster is MME Blackbird chipboard element.  I added a bubble sticker heart. 

Joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 119 - Hearts & Love
Bunny Zoe's Crafts January Challenge - Stitching

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon with more crafty madness.......

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

An adorable ATC, Gail! I love some of the smaller images which fit perfectly into the smaller art space. Great background here. Your flat surface still appears to have both depth and texture. Well done! Mwah!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute, so glad you're joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)