Friday 14 March 2014

Little Bow Sheep

Hello.  Welcome.  Just wanted to share a little black and white project that was inspired by Teresa Abajo's post over at PaperArtsy. 



I stamped my image from LPC003 onto white card.  Added some buttons, lace, ribbons, a flower and a wobbly eye!!  Yeah, it's a little strange.  I figure a sheep bow tie was needed as well.  This art is becoming a little Bizarre.   


I used texture paste through Memory Box Honeycomb stencil on matt black card.  I added some ribbon with letters on and the image.  


I was going to use a white card base but it didn't look right so I went with glossy black.  

My card joining the fun at

Glad for your visit and your kind comments.  Hugs

14 comments:

Etsuko said...

Fabulous monochrome card. Fab embellishments especially the wobbly eye and the sheep bow tie.
I love it! xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is fab, Gail, full of impact,

Lucy x

Julie Lee said...

This is so effective in black and white. Really interesting. Julie Ann xx

Kay Wallace said...

I do like the black'n'white, Gail, with just a bit of cream for delicate contrast! This is not your usual style, so I appreciate your bravery. And, you created something quite beautiful. Lots of interest and elements. This is definitely NOT a CAS card!

craftytrog said...

This is fabulous Gail, very classy in black & white! x

Hazel Agnew said...

Love the patterns, textures and movement.

Darcy Marshall said...

Ha! so cool, love the sheep bow tie!

Trish said...

It certainly all works together! Great card.

Teresa Abajo said...

Fabulous work Gail! Thanks for playing along!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous work.

Sylv xx

Colleen said...

Gail,
What a fun fabulous project, love the bow tie.

Craftyfield said...

It looks so different to Teresa's version but I do like this monochromatic tag!

Words and Pictures said...

Love the subtle monochrome look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

sara said...

Great card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
Hugs Sara x x