Tuesday 4 March 2014

Send a Card, Get a Card

Hello.  Welcome.  Just realised I haven't posted the card I made for February's Card Chain Challenge.  I am really enjoying taking part in this.   If you don't know you sign up to send a card to the person above you on the list and get a card from the person below you on the list.  I am a new participant but  Deborah has been running this for a few years.  The full reveal for February is HERE and the sign up for March is HERE.  It's amazing how much fun it is to make something for someone you don't know and to receive a surprise card in return.    Every ones a winner.


I used the sketch, the theme of friends and some of the suggested colours to make this card, which I sent to Sue in New Zealand.  The papers are from Prima Lyric Collection.  I stamped the pink one with Crafty Individuals Oriental Fans stamp.  The Lady is also Crafty Individuals coloured with promarkers.  I added some washi tape and the sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Pretty Hat stamp set. 

I loved the card I got from Linda (USA).  So beautiful.  If you want to see it and all the other lovely creations that were sent and received last month check out the full reveal.  Want to get some happy mail??  Why don't you sign up?  It's more fun than a box of chocolate frogs.

My card joining the fun at
Fashionable Stamping Challenge 67 - Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge 94 - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit.  Leave a some love so I know you passed by.  Hugs

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, very elegant.

Sylv xx

Mrs.B said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the soft colours and subtle stamping.
Sounds like a great swap.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x

Amanda said...

Lovely card in nice soft colours. Thanks for joining us at FSC.
Love
Amanda

Rosie said...

Gorgeous! Love the stamped background and the addition of washi tape! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

Anita said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/