Thursday 29 January 2015

and a Snowflake On Top

Hello.  Welcome.  I must apologise cos I said it was just a phase but here I am again going all CAS crazy again.  And Christmas!!   I hardly made a Christmas card last year and now I seem to be jingling all over.  I was over checking out Penny Black's Simplicity site and they have decided to have a challenge.  Ooh, more CAS loverlyness.  So I inked up this Wonder Collection set I got with a magazine before Christmas and never used!!  NBUS



I inked up the tree with Pine Needles distress and stamped in the middle of the card.  Then I used a brush to extend the ground to the edge of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set in the same ink.  Finally I stamped a tiny Lawn Fawn snowflake at the top of the tree and embossed in gold.

Joining the fun at
Penny Black Simplicity Challenge
One Layer Christmas Challenge 2 - Snowflakes
CHNC Challenge 213 - Joy to the World
Rudolph Days Challenge - Anything Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny Black Saturday Challenge January - New 

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon with something that is definitely not CAS.  But you can't see it until the birthday girl has unwrapped it LOL.  Hugz

8 comments:

Twinks Stamping said...

Great card. The tree really is lovely x

Jean said...

A super CAS Rudolph Day card, I love the simple tree stamp.
Jean x

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card. The tree image is lovely and the jewel on top is the crowning touch!
Thank you for taking part in my first Rudolph Days challenge of 2015.

Hazel said...

Beautiful tree. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 213 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME take on the CAS challenge! Love the simplicity and use of gold elements! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Kay Wallace said...

Your CAS card is a million-dollar card in my book, Gail! Simple, yet elegant!

Sarn said...

That's a stunningly lovely PB image and I love the CAS card you've made with it.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful tree image and I love the little gold snowflake on top. Thanks for joining us at OLCCC.