Monday 5 January 2015

May The Blue Butterfly Of Happiness Fly Over Your Birthday Cake

Hello.  Welcome. Week 12 of Claudine's Altered Playing Card Challenge and the cards themselves are pretty simple.  Take some patterned paper, stick it on your card and do some doodles.  Then Claudine added some titles and space to journal.  Now that's not really something I do.  But in the interests of getting out of the comfy chair........  Claudine's cards for week 12 are HERE


Don't know the maker of this paper.  The bird and butterfly are cut from Crafty Individuals miniature images book.  I die cut an 'I' to start my list of things I am thankful for. 


I used Prima Craftsman paper for my base, another CI butterfly and die cut 'T' to start my list of really important things.  


Joining the fun at 
Claudine's Art Corner Altered Playing Card Challenge Week 12

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

4 comments:

massofhair said...

Beautiful APC's Gail, you are nearly there! :-) xxx

Claudine said...

These are both fabulous, love all the things you wrote they are very thoughtful

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Look at you go! This was an easy, but fun one to do!

Becca Cruger said...

It's so nice to reflect on things sometimes and these cards do a perfect job of it.