Friday 21 August 2015

Ho Ho Oh

Hello.  Welcome.  Some fun techniques over at Marks Finest Papers blog and this week they want us to punch both sides.  I decided to make a christmas tag and now I have the design sorted I can see me making a few of these for the xmas packages.  



The cute santa head and sentiment are from Marks Finest Papers Holiday Tags set.  I cut a red and a white tag and used Fiskars Holly border punch on the red one.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut Santa and embossed the Ho Ho Ho directly on the tag.  A bit of wool and a snowflake brad and it's ready to go.  

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 275 - Punch Both Sides
ABC Christmas Challenge - Q is for Quantum Leap I used E for edging punch
CHNC Challenge 242 - Something Old card, die, border punch, ink, etc...... all old
VSC Challenge 35 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

7 comments:

Barbie said...

Great tag Gail and the perfect punch. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Super cute tag; love the border! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 242 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Carol L said...

Now this is a tag I can really use! I love the jolly Santa face and those punched borders look perfect!

scrappymo! said...

Very cute tag. We all can use up quite a few of those at Christmas time!

I have not played over at Marks very much since they changed their format. I used to love their Christmas Cards for a year Challenge. Sigh... Miss it actually!

Tracy said...

Great layering technique on your tag and the Santa is a cutie. :-)

brenda said...

Hi Gail,

Better late than never as they say. He's a cute Santa with a lovely traditional feel to him and makes a great cheerful tag.

Many thanks for joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

You prize when in the post today so will hopefully be with you soon.

B x