Monday 26 October 2015

It Seems To Be

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello Cathy.  So glad to have you along on my crafty journey.  Hugz all round to my lovely followers.  

I still seem to be in this black and white and clean and simple mood.  But I am sure that soon there will be cats!!



I used a black card base, added Memory Box Calm Countryside cut from white card and the some silver sticker letters to write my good luck sentiment.  Simple.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn - Good Luck
Memory Box Challenge 5 - Black and White
Scrapbook Blessings Club October Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes 

4 comments:

Penny Ward said...

Clean and Classy!!!! Thanks for joining us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Marnie said...

Awesome I love this die and your card thank you so much for playing along with the Memory Box Challenge.

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

Laura said...

Love the design. It shows off the landscape so well! Thank you so much for participating in our October Memory Box challenge!