Wednesday 30 December 2015

Monkeying Around

Hello.  Welcome.  It's that monkey again!!  I think this is rapidly becoming my favourite die.  He's such a happy chappie.  And he goes so well with these fun sentiment stamps from Rubber Dance.  

I have found a new challenge to play along with.  A Dutch challenge.  I haven't looked very much at Dutch challenges but this one caught my attention.  The Hedgehog Hobby Shop wants to see black and white OR blue and brown.  Both great combos,  but I decided Monkey looked best in brown. 



I cut Cheery Lynn Yay! Monkey from dark and light brown card.  I used DCWV Far East stack for the other papers.  Love the texture.  I ripped the edges of the brown layer and cut Cheery Lynn Small Tea Rose from the blue.  I stuck the roses all over and hit everything with Blueprint Sketch distress ink.  The sentiment is from Rubber Dance Funny Birthday set.  Love how you can get monkey to hold things!!  


Mounted my panel on a blue card base and used Wink of Stella on the edges of the panel.   

If you have Christmas pennies to spend and are shopping for stamps check out Rubber Dance Stamps.  
You can get 15% off if you use my code gail2015 before the end of the year. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 217 - Anything Goes 
De-Egel Challenge 12 - Blue and Brown
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make It Sparkle
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Desember - Dies 
Allsorts Challenge Weeks 342 and 343 - Anything But Christmas 


4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a fun and cute design! Fabulous dry embossing and choice of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Sparkle” Challenge!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Love that monkey!!! Adorable card, Gail. Thank you for using my funny birthday stamp! :))

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts and A Happy new Year to you and yours, xxx

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.