Saturday 2 April 2016

You Were Born to Shine

Hello.  Welcome.  The Card Chain Challenge March Reveal went live yesterday so I thought I'd share the Card I sent to Agata in Switzerland.  This is an international card exchange where you make a card and send it to the person above you in the chain.  You get a card from the person below you in the chain.  This exchange is run by the delightful Deborah and has just passed a milestone.  Over 2000 cards have now been made, sent and received by the CCC ladies over the years!!  Now that's impressive.   


This is the card I made.  I used Prima doll Zoe.  She comes with her own dies.  I paper pieced her from scraps.  The gold is shimmer paper from Craft Creation.  Very cool but a challenge for the photographer.   I used a triangle of MME pp and stamped the Crafty Individuals sentiment
Friendship cannot be measured,
only treasured

Do drop over and view the reveal.  So many lovely cards exchanged this month.  
If you would like to join the fun you can sign up for April HERE.  Be quick, the linky closes in a few days.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I will be announcing my giveaway winner very soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 4 - Minst Tre Farger 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Repeat Impressions WIW March Anything Goes Challenge

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Kay Wallace said...

Zoe is adorable, Gail, and you have given her a wardrobe with pizzazz! Together with that super sentiment, this is a prize winner!!

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love all the patterns you used to piece her, specially those boots! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Kristine Henanger said...

cool card :)

Thank you for joining our challenge at Kreativ Scrapping :)
Have nice weekend :)

DT Kristine