Tuesday 19 July 2016

Love and Hugz

Hello.  Welcome.  Today someone I care about a lot was having a bad day.  So I decided she needed some bright fun encouraging words.  The owl and crocodile got put to one side and I stole the ATC bases I was working on to accommodate some wordy beasts. 


Sure to bring a smile.  



I stamped my ATC's with Lost Coast Domino Border with Mermaid Lagoon distress ink and then highlighted with Blueprint Sketch.  Then I cut my wordy beasts from bright card and paper pieced.



Cheery Lynn Penny the Pig looking very cool in yellow and blue. 



Cheery Lynn Koala Ken sending hugz.  A bit of a squeeze but I couldn't bring myself to clip his ears. 



Cheery Lynn's Happy Hippo.  Personally I think he looks like a Henry.



Little pieces of happiness.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 233 - Anything Goes
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 26 - ATC's
Cut It Up Challenge 100 - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers July - Anything Goes with Dies 
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday June 2016 

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs!

Bonnie Garby said...

What fun - these will certainly bring a smile to the face of your friend! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

2craftykaties said...

Very AWESOME! Love the colors and the thought behind this! Thank you for joining Cut It Up's 100th Anything goes challenge!

~CIU DT Katie

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Well this is just too cute. I've never seen wordy beast dies. How adorable! It will surely brighten your friend's day.

Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

My Side of Oz said...

These are wonderfully bright and made me smile! Thanks for playing with us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge this month, Nan.

Sari / Granne said...

Such a fun images and brilliant striking bright colors, fab effect against calm blue background. Thank you for joining Lost Coast Portal to Creativity ATC challenge.

Amy Seigler said...

Adorable animal! Thanks for joint us at HLS.

Nikki W said...

What gorgeous critters and uplifting words. Great ATC's. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)