Wednesday 20 July 2016

Rock And Rolling Ginger

Hello.  Welcome.  Good morning!  Well, what a great start to the day.  The sun is shining.  Woke up with an idea and managed to make it up before I finished my first cup of tea!  Small miracle.  Any card that comes together in under an hour is a small miracle around here.  And it's a Christmas card so this one might be a contender for card of the crazy season.........



I used the tutorial for an no template rocker card from MFP.   Of course this now means my steel colander has found it's way to my craft room and may never make it back to the kitchen!!   I used stamps from MFP Holiday Tags and Nutcracker sets.  Love that cute ginger dude.  Also managed to use patterned paper from the stash.  I thought red green and stripes was a good chrimbo combo, courtesy of DCWV.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to enjoy the sunshine.  Hope it's shining for you too.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 29
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Christmas in July
Addicted to CAS Challenge 92 - Stripes 
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 38 - Alt Er Lov 
Hjerteboden Juli/August - Alt Er Lov 

12 comments:

Lynne Mizera said...

Ha!Ha! You made me giggle... Love the card but it was your comment about the colander that got me giggling, because 1) what a great idea and 2) I too have kitchen stuff in my studio that never did make it back ... Grin😎

Stampsnob. said...

Gail this is so cute just rocken it TFS MFP
Lis DT

Terri Winske said...

Love this little gingerbread man....One of my favorites from this set!! Very cute card....love the striped paper and how you placed the little man to cover up the tab at the top. Great job!!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a cutie rocker card! Merry Christmas!! lol. Thanks for playing along with us at MFPSC!
Hugs!
Pam
MFPSC DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

Donna Rudy said...

Love the shape of this super cute card! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Bhavana said...

so pretty card. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS!!

Deepti said...

cute :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

Gracielalife Design - by Graciela said...

lovely card, thanks for play along with us at hobbygarasjen.no
DT Graciela

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

The sun is not shining around here, but you are certainly my sunshine! You made me smile today! :-D
Thanks for joining Hjerteboden Challenge!
Hugs, DT-Anita ♥

Frk. Bogstad said...

Takk for at du deltek i Hjerteboden si utfordring :)
DT-Audhild

Monica Langedal said...

Cute Christmas card! Thank you for joining Hjertebodens Challenge. DT Monica