Friday 12 August 2016

Tiny Halloween

Hello.  Welcome.  Stumbled across this set of tiny halloween stamps from MFP called Halloween Selection.  Love that there are three different sizes of each image and the bat is just cool.  But they are tiny, so suitable for ATC, Twinchies, Moos etc.  I made an ATC.



I used distress inks to make the background.  I stamped the witch, the pumpkins and the cat.  I was going to add a sentiment but remembered I was going CAS.  I was going to add eyes to the sky rat (do you see him?)  but remembered I was going CAS.  Once I had taken the picture I realised the hele gjengen was levitating!   Bwahahahaahaha.  Maybe I should give them some floor.  Just waiting for them to fall LOL.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 32 - CAS and Fall 
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Fall/Halloween
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 27 - Water Color Background 

6 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Very cool card! I have this same stamp set and love the different sizes as well!

Kay Wallace said...

I agree that your stamped images make a sentiment totally unnecessary. Quite an artsy background, I might add!

Crazystamper said...

Thanks for joining the Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Now those are tiny, they'd be perfect for DominoART ;0) Thx for sharing your fun ATC with us and joining in the fun over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!

Sari / Granne said...

What a fun images and great background. Thank you for joining Lost Coast Portal to Creativity this month, hope to see you again.

Nat said...

Thats a super cool background, love your design!!! :) :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge over atOne Crazy Stamper!! Smiles :) Natalie