Sunday 2 October 2016

22 Men and A Bag of Wind

Click here for the September CCC Reveal 
Click here for the October Card Chain Challenge sign up

Hello.  Welcome.  Did you have a fun World Card Making Day?  Well, they may call it a day, but some places are still celebrating and since I got stuck with admin yesterday I decided I would find some time to play.  

Ett Trykk have 12 cards to CASE.  Luckily you don't have to case them all!  But you must use Norsk Stempleblad stamps.  I have some of those.  Sheet 16B.  Not sure why I bought these cos I'm not a football fan.  It was probably the baby on the skateboard!  



Here's the card I made.  Very out of my comfort zone but it will come in handy for one of the football mad blokes in the family.  I used the same general layout and the yummy black white and yellow colour scheme. 



I made a brusho background and stamped the large football from the stamp set



I stamped the football boot, cut the panel with Stamplorations crazy stitched rectangle die and added some splats and stars.  Many layers of paper and that muddy football background.  I wanted some small footballs for the corners but was coming up blank til I remembered the shrink plastic!  So that's the same football stamp turned into a fun plastic dingsen.  The arrow paper clips are from IKEA and the gratulerer is a sticker

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Ett Trykk CMD Utfordring #4
Winnie and Walter WCMD Pinspiration with Heather I used the colours black, white and yellow
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Powder Power
Hjerteboden Oktober Utfordring - Maskulint

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I think that your work is a perfect masculine card! Love the design and colors you've chosen! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Blog! Barbara

Oss i Ett trykk said...

Love that you joined - with your football shoe ;) Great card! Thanks for participating.

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

Cool and masculine card, Gail. Thank you for joining the october Challenge at Hjerteboden.
Hugs, Anita ♥

Monica said...

Så stilig fotballkort! Likte veldig godt "splattinga" på fremside med gul og svart i tillegg til stempelet på innside. Takk for at du deltar i Hjerteboden sin utfordring Maskulint. DT Monica