Monday 31 October 2016

We're Not a Pear, We're Pumpkins

Click here for the November CCC Sign Up
Click here for the September CCC Reveal


Hello.  Welcome.  Happy Halloween to all you who celebrate and to those who don't WHY NOT????  I love Halloween and really can't understand why it can't be orange, green and purple all year round.  Today I have decided to shop my stash and go places rarely visited.  I started with my embellishment drawer.  Well really, look at all these stickers, brads, clip art thingys, patterned chipboards.  It's almost as bad as the patterned paper pile!!  Too pretty to use or 'gotta stamp  and colour my own else it isn't handmade' problem.  Well today I decided to see what I got and use a bit.  And despite what I said earlier, I'm starting with non-traditional halloween colours......



Happy pink Halloween.  I started with this cute little witch chipboard from MME Mischevious chipboard elements (circa 2011!)  I thought she was a little nontraditional being basically black on kraft with touches of orange and green.  Then I grabbed a scrap of Prima paper that was printed with text and roses!  I cut my tag using Sizzix #2 Tag dies and stamped the pumpkins using Inspired by Stamping Pumpkin Faces stamps onto two of the printed roses and fussy cut them.  Pink pumpkins?  Maybe next year..... wistful sigh!  The boo's, bootastic and bats are all Cheery Lynn diecuts and some pink and white wool to finish.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cut It Up Challenge 108 - Halloween in Non-Traditional Colours
More Than Words Mini Challenge - Boo
Inspired By Stamping Customer Gallery 
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity - Scary or Weird 
Mod Squad Challenge - Halloween Fun 

7 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Love it! So glad you were able to use up some long-neglected supplies, too.

Thanks for joining us for our Halloween with Non-Traditional Colors at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I adore the pumpkins peeking out behind her! Super great tag! Hugs, Joanna xxx

Peggy T. said...

Cute tag. Thank you for joining us for the Mod Squad Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Peggy T.
Design Team Member

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How good of you to go visiting in places you have been for awhile inside your stash. I used to feel that using stickers or card toppers was cheating but I've finally figured out that handmade doesn't have to mean stamped every single time. I like your tag a lot!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, well just how much fun is this! So freaking cute! You have stuff that's "too good to use" too hey, I hear you, I've "treasure piles" of stuff too precious to use too LOL! Thx again for joining in on our Halloween celebrations over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity, Happy Halloween!

Nikki W said...

Such a sweet focal image. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)