Sunday 20 November 2016

Reindeer in a Wooly Hat

Hello.  Welcome.  Another christmas tag and another cute reindeer.


I stamped Hero Arts Stunning Snowflakes and embossed with silver powder.  Then I die cut with Sizzix Primitive Star.  I was inspired by Samantha's tag.  


I used Stamplorations Stitched Hill dies.  The deer is from the Reindeer Games set and a piece of pearl grey ribbon to finish.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

25 Days of Christmas Tags Samantha Day 15
Mod Squad Challenge - Ribbon Ribbon
Mod Squad Challenge - Christmas and Ribbon Challenge
Country View Challenge November 2016 - Stars
Stamplorations - Holiday Tagplorations
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge


6 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Fun shaped card, Gail! Love the embossing and how that reindeer is the "star" :o) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Loving your tags, keep em' coming! upper cute image and great coloring! Love the star shape too! Thanks again for checking out the new site and playing along with us at the Mod Squad Blog, Christmas & Ribbons Challenge, Donna DT Member.

Lizzy Hill said...

TOOOO cute!!! LOVE that reindeer :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I saw this yesterday but didn't get a chance to comment. My comment would have been that I was very jealous of this cute guy's hat. Today I am not so jealous because I brought my hat. Apparently no one told the maintenance guys that fall is here because they are cranking the air conditioning to meat locker levels. Brrrr!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable star tag -- love his hat :). Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad

Hazel Agnew said...

A lovely tag Iona. The embossing really makes it pop. Cute and useful too. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.