Friday 24 February 2017

The Then and Now

Hello.  Welcome.  A tag for a vintage-style wedding.  



For the background I used a manilla tag and Unity stamps from Let Adventure with Pumice Stone and Tea Dye distress inks.  I stamped Unity George and Scarlett on bookpaper with archival ink and fussy cut.  They were fading into the background, and I was going to mount them on a piece of black card and fussy cut them again, but then it seemed if I just got definition around their heads........  I ripped the black card and added it to the tag.  I added the young lovers and then die cut some small hearts from the same book paper.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 33 - Lovers
Scrappegarasjen Utfordring 32 - Vintage
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Februar - Hjerter 
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 45 - Hjerter
Hjerteboden Februar Utfordring - Kjærlighet 

8 comments:

Elin said...

Cool tag! Thank you for sharing with us @ Scrappelyst :)

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, I love couple stamped on text - looks brilliant! Jo x

Tarnished Rose said...

Precious tag. Thanks for playing in our monthly challenge at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.
Marilyn

Paula F (MuseOfMixedMedia.blogspot.com) said...

Love the neutral palette and fun textures! Thanks for your entry at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity's Lovers challenge. :)

Maya said...

Lovely tag! Thanks for playing with Scrappegarasjen!
DT-garasjen

Darnell said...

One word, Gail: COOL! I love all the patterns, especially the couple in text! Hugs, Darnell

Julia said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for playing at Hobbygarasjen.
DT Julia

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is cool! I like the use of the book pages.