Monday 25 September 2017

As The Old Bat Flies

Hello.  Welcome.  Tis the season to say Bwahahahaahhaa. 


I stamped Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle background and embossed with gold powder.  I coloured it with distress ink and wiped excess ink off the gold embossing.  I die cut Taylored Expressions 13 Dead End Drive from black card and extended the base to form a hill.  I paper pieced the moon, windows and road.  I wrote he sentiment using a white gel pen.

'the road to a friend's house is never long'

Especially if she has good coffee and cake.  Bwwwahahahahaaaaahahaaa.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BaaHumbug, love this awesome card.xx [aNNie]

Henry said...

Very nice card you designed!!! I really like the quote you added to it.
Henry

Danoesja said...

It's a great card for this time of the year.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

fun Halloween card
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)