Monday 16 October 2017

Amazing What You Can Find In a Book

Hello.   Welcome.  Here's a card


And here's a craftie selfie


Joining my crafty selfie to  

Did I show you my card??

I used a kraft layer that I cut with Sizzix Mixed Media dies.  I layered with orange and red card, an orange layer and a brown card base.  I stamped Gorjuss I Found My Family In A Book stamp (yeah, really!!) and coloured her with distress inks, ink joy pens, and a red sharpie.  She sparkles with Windsor and Newton Iridescent Watercolour Medium.  Sweet.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Gorjuss Girl with the really long name is joining the fun at
Joy Clair WCMD 2017 - Color Combo Challenge
Winnie & Walter WCMD 2017 - Lovely Layers Challenge
7 Kids Challenge 13 - Anything Goes 
Country View Challenge October 2017 - Mixed Media with Autumnal Hues 
We Love 2 Create Challenge 1 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes 


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! Jo x PS Go to: http://craftymilka.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/3rd-blogoversary-giveaway-winner.html

Corrie Herriman said...

Great autumnal colours ! Thanks for joining us this month over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

Jane said...

A sweet take on our mixed media with autumnal hues challenge over at Country View. Thanks for joining us x

Craftyfield said...

I love the effect of the layered die-cut! And the girl is, of course, gorjuss... Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges!

Amy said...

Love the layering of that die to create a fun background for this cutie! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!