Monday 23 October 2017

Ooops Owl

Hello.  Welcome.  CASology's cue word is sorry.  I thought about this cute set from Rubber Dance which is a take on the see no evil etc, but uses owls instead of monkeys.  The See No Evil owl really made me think of someone covering their eyes in embarrassment.  So I made this
 

I decided on a mid grey tone base card.  A conciliatory colour me thinks.  I stamped the branch from Rubber Dance Mama Owl set and coloured in autumn shades with Promarkers.  Then I stamped, embossed, coloured and fussy cut the Owl Be Good owl.  I added a handwritten oops!! Sorry.  Felt the need for a little heart!  Maybe from a CAS perspective not needed.  But I thought a little love with your sorry may hasten forgiveness.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 271 - Sorry
Double D - Leave it to Me Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Photo Inspiration 
Stamplorations CAS Challenge October



6 comments:

Darlene said...

This is just awesome Bunny! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LEAVE it to me!’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Deidre said...

Iona, you have some great fun colors in this little birdie. Owls happen to be one of my favorite animals and I agree with you, a heart hastens forgiveness :) Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Gail!! Great card. I love that Rubber Dance Stamp! I love the colors you used to color the owl. Very different. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing along with the CASology challenge this week.

Bibi Lindahl said...

The heart is the icing on this much edible pardon cake ..er...card! Lovely CAS, Gail! ♥

Pink Unicorn said...

Such a fun take on the three monkeys. And your bright owl pops against that grey background. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

SmilynStef said...

Cute little owl and perfect sentiment ... thanks for joining our CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations.