Sunday 4 March 2018

Ahoy There!

Hello.  Welcome.   I love the Card Chain Challenge.  Make a card, send a card, get a card. Cardmakers obviously love making cards and we all love happy mail, so this is a perfect combination.  And every month we reveal all the cards that have whizzed their way around the planet.  Here's the card I sent to Nathalie in Canada for the February exchange.

I used the sketch, had a bash at the colours and used the options of torn edges, dogs and friendship.  Well, they look like great friends!  I used a kraft base and added a layer of handmade paper that I ripped.  The stamp is from High Hopes and is called Andy and Patch, coloured with Promarkers.  I added some gold swirly wire that was hanging around on my desk and used a sentiment stamp that came in a magazine and some purple ink.

Do hop over and check out the full reveal and if you would like to join the fun the March Sign Up is open until March 7th.  See you there.  Hugz  

Andy and Patch are joining the fun at

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very cute! Jo x

Heather said...

Awww . . . very cute! That handmade paper looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fab idea a card chain challenge, such a kind hearted challenge. Thank you for sharing yours Gail, I love the texture handmade paper gives us.
Wishing you all the best in the Paperbabe Challenge Tracey xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) the image is adorable and I love the background, I am sure Nathalie will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x