Friday 23 March 2018

And a Feather Duster

Hello.  Welcome.  Did you miss me??  10 days away from my craft room!  But I survived!!  Of course I did.  Finally got some time tonight and started gently with an ATC.  Unity wants to see something old made new.  Well, I got plenty of old.  Ain't it great to revisit some of the forgotten goodies.


Mama said there would be days like this.  Well, indeed.  All stamps are from Unity Just Me kit.  I cut my ATC from green textured card and stamped it with the leopard print stamp and green ink.  Then I discovered a feather duster.   Well, I think that's what it is. Anyway, I stamped it and the sentiment in black and then also went around the edge of the ATC with it.  I stamped the girl many times on various patterned paper scraps and paper pieced her.  Rather like this Irish beauty.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous ATC, fabulous background and paper pieced lady.

Sylv xx

Marcia said...

Fun colors and stamp (love using the old stuff) to accent the bold green colors your used. So glad you could play along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

BobbisTreasure said...

Love your retro girl - great use of color!

Sybrina K said...

I rather like this Irish beauty, too! Love that paper piecing and your bold color choices. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)